ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Monk Trainer

With all the success I've been having lately, I decide it is time to learn some new skills.  I hear the talk, they all say Brother Mhenlo is the best.  Back to Ashford Abbey, perhaps he will take me under his wing.
He is from Cantha. I wish one day to be there.
When I arrive, Brother Mhenlo has heard of me.  Evenmoreso, he has been told to give me my first promotion!  No longer the lowestmost rank, I am so pleased.  He says he can teach me some new skills, but I must help his associate, Paulus, in the catacombs.  He has a relic to obtain admist the undead, and I am to keep him alive.  Sounds like just the job for me!





I healed him through while we killed some undead.  He obtained the relic, it was much larger than I had thought and it burdened him as we ran. Brother Mhenlo is proud.  He decides to send me on a second task.  He teaches me some more hostile skills, and sends me to set the raging cadavers who escaped the catacombs straight.  When I get to the fields the farmers are already attacking.  Nothing can be said about our spirit.  I enchant them with smites, and we made easy work of the cadavers. Time to check back in with Brother Mhenlo about my progress.  He is proud.  Before continuing my duties, I stop and kneel by my patrol goddess.  Dwayna give me your blessings,  if Meerak the Scribe is right, dark days are ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment