ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Second Profession

I'm to learn a second profession.
I delivered Meeraks message.  If Master Saberlin was worried he didn't let it show.  He listened intently, and sent me to learn a secondary profession.  Knowing one is not enough, he believes.  We must be well versed in all battle if we are to defeat the char once and for all.  This is a big decision.  I believe I should take on mesmer, for its inherent energy management.  Or perhaps elementalist with its energy storage? I am confunded.  I decided to go visit the lady Althea, a master mesmer, on the lakeside stage. She is not only a top tier mesmer, she is the bethrothed of the Prince himself!

I asked her about learning to be a mesmer.  She didn't look very impressed with me.  She agreed though, to teach me a few mesmer skills and sent me on a task to kill a bull.  The bull is rogue and threatening her precious theatre. Upon finding the bull in the pond I realize this will be no easy task.  The bull is much stronger myself, so I pop my stone and my training parter seems up to the job.  We take down the bull, thanks to the help of Althea's skills.  I think mesmer will be a good fit for me.  I return with the news, Althea is overjoyed and allows me to commit myself to a mesmer secondary.  They are all pleased with me, I sense a promotion in the works.

Victory


No comments:

Post a Comment