ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Small Monk in a Big Pond

The day has come! I've been accepted in to the academy, and I start today!  To think, in no time I might be studying under Prince Rurik himself.  I feel so accomplished, so special to be walking through ascalon in my rough spun armour.  My newly painted head pattern showing my specialty.   I spy the  town crier and ask him for my referral letter.  I wish to fight, to heal, to aid in the cause. He sends me with a letter of deployment to my commander, Sir Tydus.    Its only my first day, ofcourse, there are many more new recruits to fight those dirty charr, but somehow I feel accomplished.  I know i'm going to make it to the top, I have to.

Reporting for Duty to Sir Tydus


First order of duty? Go see Ciglo the monk. Sir Tydus says he will teach me some new skills, and tell me where to go next.  I find him standing in Lakeside County, in a small field of red iris flowers, a favourite of the goddess Dwayna who is my patron God.

I feel awkward and nervous.  I know my powers, and I know my ambition, but in this city I definitely feel like a fish out of water.  A small fish in a big pond, but I will not drown.  Just keep swimming, It is time to begin my legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment