ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Monday, February 6, 2012

White Mantle Revenge

I am welcomed warmly enough by the Shining Blade, even though I was unsuccessful at saving the Chosen.  The women paint my arms and legs in traditional star patterns that will protect me as well as the woven armor I currently wear.  They dress my wounds and sore muscles with herbs and balms made by the plants in the forest and we are feasted in celebration of new allies.

It does not last long though, within days we get news of our death warrants.  The white mantle are infuriated with the murder of their Justiciar Hablion, and have set their only task now to destroy us.  They have trained the tool to do it aswell.  A Demagogue, a warrior who finds himself much like a god, is planning to march on us.

I cannot allow these people to die for our work.  I have prepared my team.  We march upon the White Mantle aswell and face this blasphemous Demagogue ourselves.  We leave to seek council from Vaylor, and he sends us to Ventari.  Ventari is a centaur, he is old as time itself, and as wise as he is old. He asks us to beg for Ventari's aid, but he will not involve himself among the quarrels of the humans.  The white mantle march upon is in Ventari's Refuge and we are forced to defend.  Vaylor sends us to give urgent warning to Gretchen, The mantle are coming, and we may be no match.  He loses faith and cowers by the refuge.  We send the rogue centaurs to Grenth and find out way to Gretchen.  He sends us on way to the Aurora Glade.

The druids out of hiding, a Demagogue, and Ventari is of no help. These are dark days indeed.  Something bigger than us is on the rise

No comments:

Post a Comment