ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Defend the Wall

I've been sent on a mission.  I'm to find the Squire Zachary by the Great Northern Wall.  I am to rally a party, and I am to go on a scouting mission.  Captain Calhaan is in charge, and he is a man that is to the point.  I am sure as soon as I see him he will send me directly in to danger.  Reyna, Alesia and Orion choose to join me.  We are fast becoming a regular group.  I make the decision to leave Alesia in charge of healing, so I can aide with the damage.

Captain Calhaan
 Captain Calhaan sends us after Bonfazz Burntfur, General of the Flame legion.  We are to scout only.  I suppose that is why we were chosen.  Some veterans help us leave the gates unseen, by charr that is.  The path to the lookout point is swarming with devourers, gargoyles and grawl.


I am lucky to have my team, my friends, even if they are hired help. Strangely on our way, I noticed small rock and wood formations.  They appear far too perfect to be laid there by destruction.  Upon closer inspection, they were hiding treasures.  Kilnns Testibrie's treasures. His entire armour set it appears.   Kilnn Testibrie was a champion of Surmia of old. He wanders what was the palace, looking for a worthy champion to retrieve and return his armour to him in death.  I put the treasures in my sack.
Luckily I picked up the pieces
We return his armour to him, he is greatful. We must be on our way though, and I know I am leading in the right direction because soon enough we come across small groups of charr.  In small groups, they are much more pleasant.


Bonfazz is where we thought he would be. It is bad. He is rallying hoardes of charr.  They see us.  We must warn Calhaan and our people.  We must run.

No comments:

Post a Comment