ANNOUNCEMENTS

Signed up for the GW2 beta! Fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Further Adventures

Haversdan.  A Great barrel of a warrior.  He saunters out of the city gates with a job for me.  I know he wasn't looking for me personally, I'm only the lowliest tier of the soldier rank.  He calls me over, says a woman by the name of Devona needs to see me out in the town by Ashford.  Sir Tydus has spoken of me, he says, I have potential.  I have a spark of potential to get far.  I'm blushing.  I ran off as fast as my sandals would let me.
Haversdan


Devona stands in front of a thatched barn.  A great warrior woman, with a huge hammer that I would definitely not like seen used against myself.  She seems worried and agitated.  She wants me to visit Meerak the Scribe in Ashford Abbey.  I've yet to visit the Abbey, which is strange as my calling is that of a healer and holy person.  Perhaps I will learn more.

Myself and Devona

No comments:

Post a Comment